miércoles, 25 de enero de 2012

Welcome to my world

Dear readers, welcome to my blog. My name is Néstor Mollegas. This first post is for you to know me better. To begin with, you must know that I’m a Mass Media student in the UCAB (Universidad Catolica Andrés Bello). This university is located in Caracas, Venezuela. Being 22 years old, I can tell you that I do what I do and I study what I study because I’m a film lover. I love movies, specially the Star Wars saga, The Lord of The Rings, Pirates of the Caribbean, Christopher Nolan’s Batman, The Godfather, among others. Someday, I would like to be a successful film director just as Steven Spielberg, Quentin Tarantino or Tim Burton… So now you can tell that I have a special taste for commercial movies; but the good one. Either way, what is more important is that this comes from a necessity of communicating and expressing myself. Little by little, while you read my blog, you’ll learn a bit more from me. See you next post.

P.S.: Ah, and starting now, the post names will be parodies of famous movies' name.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario